We try to be as careful as possible as all the time, we pay every poll possible, but there is no way we can see every poll, you flashed you camera and everything is too late!

why don't you put a gate there like always?

why don't you send mail a bill instead of a violation notice like the others?

what can I say, I can't believe Philadelphia is a state letting scams like you exist!

Enjoy the cursed $99.35! I hope you will be tripped like this all year long!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. user28366536 stated that there is a room for improvement of being falsely accused. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of pa turnpike customer care. Pa Turnpike needs to "apologize and change!" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned pa turnpike customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Pa Turnpike.

Had an Experience with Pa Turnpike?

Comments

Valley Forge, Pennsylvania, United States #1266152

You can save your ticket, call the number on the notice, and they will tell you what you owe.Make a copy of everything.

Then send in the notice, the payment and the original toll ticket.Make sure to save a copy.

Air Canada Is The Most Disgusting And Dishonest Airlines Ever! Air Canada "Back on Friday, October 11, 2013, I went from Toronto, Ontario Canada to Caracas, Venezuela with Two (2) Pieces Of Luggage, however, one of the pieces of luggage did NOT..." Read more American Airlines - Reserved seat given to AA staff and Damaged seat for Customer American Airlines "I was travelling from Richmond, VA to Albany, NY for an urgent business trip, and was boarded to AA flight to ALB at last minutes, as the flight from RIC..." Read more Greyhound - Gotta blame somebody Greyhound "My scheduled bus was 6 hrs late and the station was closed in Ogden Utah. I waited outside from 4:30 a.m. until 11a.m. Luckily a nice couuple came about 20..." Read more Plusmar S.A. Took My Money And Never Took Care Of Me And/Or Any Of My Complaints, Period!     A Very Selfish, Greedy Company To Travel With! Plusmar "2535 Hauser Boulevard Los Angeles, California 90016 Wednesday, December 21, 2016 c/o V.I.P. Corporate Executive PLUSMAR S.A Ruta Provincial 36 N° 1225 K.M. 24, 500 Florencio Varela, 1888 Argentina 54..." Read more BATTERIES PLUS ARE FRAUDULENT COMPANY Batteries Plus "In other words,be prepared to argue with a wall when you try to bring a battery back for warranty replacement. Bought a battery in Dec 2016,in Sept 2017 it kept..." Read more Honey Maid - Awful, disgusting, Rip Off Honey Maid "I responded to the pissed customers review. I too agree your product now is absolutely TERRIBLE. Just bought a box and found complete false advertisement on the front of the..." Read more Odd Tattoo Bogota - FRAUD, THIEF and SCAM ARTIST Odd Tattoo Bogota "Fernanda Diaz represents ODD TATTOO Bogota, Colombia and is a thief, a fraud and targets U.S. Citizens as victims of theft via Western Union. Stay away! Fernanda Díaz representa a..." Read more Other Company - Beware purchasing a "Cozy Trike" from epizontech.com Other Company "This review is about the people who sell this bike. The bike itself is OK, although badly welded and painted. The problem is, other than placing an order you cannot..." Read more