Pa Turnpike - We are new to Philadelphia, and we now hate this place
We try to be as careful as possible as all the time, we pay every poll possible, but there is no way we can see every poll, you flashed you camera and everything is too late!
why don't you put a gate there like always?
why don't you send mail a bill instead of a violation notice like the others?
what can I say, I can't believe Philadelphia is a state letting scams like you exist!
Enjoy the cursed $99.35! I hope you will be tripped like this all year long!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I'm highly recommening for anyone thinking to take any trip on Megabus especially out of New Orleans not too. You'll be standing out in the elements for hours . In..."
- "I am writing to let you know that not only will I never fly with your incompetent and immoral airline ever again, I will never tell recommend your airline and..."
- "On 3/2/2015 I took a DIRECT flight on Spirit Airlines from FLL to BOS. Flight number 610 to be exact. I was traveling with my one-year-old son at the time. We..."
- " Ordered 3 cords of wood and he only delivered shy of 2. Finally got the wood stacked. When stacked, I was a third of a cord shy of 2...and..."
- "Had ordered a "gift of fresh, gorgeous assorted roses" (12+12 roses) for my husband's birthday and was totally disappointed upon receiving them. The picture on their site had vibrant roses..."
- "PayPal allows anyone to open a PayPal account using any email address they want, even if it's not the person's email address, and PayPal will refuse to remove the stolen..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."
- "FOR THE PAST THREE MONTHS HFC HSBC HAVE BEEN TELLING ME THAT I DONT HAVE HOMEOWNERS INSURANCE . I CONTACTED THEM BY PHONE AND SENT THEM THE REQUIRED INFORMATION AND..."
- "In 18 months time they burned up my yard the first year, I suffered the embarrassment of a dirt front yard for the whole summer 2015. They came back in..."