Review about Pa Turnpikes Toll-Ticket Machine from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

I'm a lyft driver, today I picked up a customer Doylestown train station he missed his train and I had to take him to the airport in Philadelphiacomma or not travel off of Dresher road we entered into the turnpike entrance.upon entering the entrance there was no purple signs of any type or indication to take a ticket or stating that that particular entrance was EZ Pass only.the toll Gates that gave out tickets were not functioning they looked abandoned we drove straight throughTitan Machinery functioning and will not dispensing anything.when I got to 476 the turnpike at the toll boothI told the gentleman that did not give me a ticket and they weren't Distributing any.he told me that I went through EZ Pass and I said no we did not we arguecustomer on the way to the airport told him the same exact thinghe called both of us a lot to our faceI have a problem with that I'm suing the Pennsylvania Turnpike on calling an attorney, they charged me $39.65 because I didn't have a ticket.I drive everyday if a ticket was there I would have gladly taken it and paid the normal to like everyone else.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 15 #1173443

Your an ***! There are signs at that entrance! Open yours and don't rely on your GPS.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.