Review about Pa Turnpike Toll-Ticket Machine from Bristol, Pennsylvania
It is so fustrating to get a ticket in the mail for $67.00 one day and then have to pay another $39.00 today.For something I had no clue about.
No one ever said anything about where to get off to grab a ticket nor is there any sign saying if you are coming from bristol you have to grab a ticket 10 miles down. Being that I never get on the turnpike only once in a while how was I suppose to know this. I am sure i did what many people did and that was get on the turnpike and stay in the middle lane until my next exit. The only sign I seen both times was keep moving.
The only reason I found out that I had to grab a ticket 10 miles down was because the attendant yesterday told me. After me arguing with him for 10 minutes Because I had no clue what was going on. I took a picture this time around just incase I received a ticket again. But instead they argued with me that I had to pay 39.00.
I feel like this is just a scam to make money off of people. Maybe you need to warn people when they are getting on the exit.
Warned them that 10 miles down they have to grab their tickets.Don' t just put a sign up saying Keep Moving.Let us know we need to get off at Neshaminy to grab a ticket.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Pa Turnpike Toll-Ticket Machine
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I received one of these "Award Notifications" from "US Airlines" the other day in the amount of $1350.00 for 2 round trip tickets to anywhere in the US. Mine..."
- "After purchasing a Business class ticket for a flight from Chicago to Shanghai and experiencing a delay, mid-flight I noted that the reclining system of my seat and the entertainment..."
- "I called Frontier Airlines after making a reservation online and explained to them that I selected Feb. 20th for a departure and instead was selected for Feb 21st which was..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "We got a new roof that is now in our falling piece by piece in to our yard. This is not the first time either. September 20th is when the..."
- "My ZeroWater gasket, in the spigot of the 23 cup unit, has seemed to catch itself up within the unit. Now, my water trickles out instead of coming out with..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."