Review about Pa Turnpike Toll-Ticket Machine from Bristol, Pennsylvania
It is so fustrating to get a ticket in the mail for $67.00 one day and then have to pay another $39.00 today.For something I had no clue about.
No one ever said anything about where to get off to grab a ticket nor is there any sign saying if you are coming from bristol you have to grab a ticket 10 miles down. Being that I never get on the turnpike only once in a while how was I suppose to know this. I am sure i did what many people did and that was get on the turnpike and stay in the middle lane until my next exit. The only sign I seen both times was keep moving.
The only reason I found out that I had to grab a ticket 10 miles down was because the attendant yesterday told me. After me arguing with him for 10 minutes Because I had no clue what was going on. I took a picture this time around just incase I received a ticket again. But instead they argued with me that I had to pay 39.00.
I feel like this is just a scam to make money off of people. Maybe you need to warn people when they are getting on the exit.
Warned them that 10 miles down they have to grab their tickets.Don' t just put a sign up saying Keep Moving.Let us know we need to get off at Neshaminy to grab a ticket.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Pa Turnpike Toll-Ticket Machine
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This trip will be my first and last ride on megabus. First and foremost i'm requesting a full refund for reservation #27-4119-113015-M37R-2330-CHR-WAS in the sum of all of my monies..."
- "My son and I went to NY on the lakeshore limited #48, on the way the dining car staff was rude and used profanity in front of my son! we..."
- "I'm highly recommening for anyone thinking to take any trip on Megabus especially out of New Orleans not too. You'll be standing out in the elements for hours . In..."
- "My name is Cynthia morales n I was mislead,I was told all I had to do was pay shipping n handling n I get 1 ,n one free,n u people..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."
- "I purchased a whole house system from Rainsoft which included a softener, carbon filter, reverse osmosis, air ionizer and some laundry system thing called a Cleanstart. Well after a year..."
- "I found this on the internet, hoping it is easy to use. I wanted a working cheat for Cooking Fever. Then it asks for username and amount of coins and..."